Clickbait Style Titles:
1. Have You Been Blocked? Find Out What Exactly Caused It!
2. Is Your Website Secure? Learn What Can Trigger a Block!
3. Uncovering the Reasons Behind Blocking Your Website.
Why Have I Been Blocked?
Are you wondering why your website was blocked? It may be because the website is using a protective security service to keep itself from any online vulnerabilities. Chances are that the action you just performed activated the security mechanism.
Below are some of the possible reasons why the website could be blocked:
• Submitting a Certain Phrase or Word
It’s possible that you sent a word or phrase that triggered the website to be blocked.
• Databases and SQL Command
If your database sent an illegitimate command, it’s possible that the website was placed on lockdown due to the security service.
• Malformed Data
Submitting messed up data can also be the reason behind a blocked website.
If you find yourself facing this issue, we recommend contacting the website administrator for more answers.